This was my first read by Jeff Gunhus and I must say, BRAVO!! I have to be hooked on a book within the first chapter or two or I am not interested in finishing it. Killer Pursuit had me hooked from the get go. The cover itself was intriguing enough for me to want to read and see what it was about. I am just realizing this is the second book and will definitely have to get my hands on the first and the rest of this series. This book is a thriller of serial killers and an FBI Agent, Allison McNeil. I will not go too much into the book, to not spoil it, but this FBI agent character is amazing! Allison is on the hunt for a video that the killer may also be looking for and she must find it first. There are turns and twists, but the story never died or had my interest lost. This book is highly recommended and I can’t wait to read the rest of them. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
I have never really payed attention to the songs played on a series, but this Music from the Series set really grabbed my attention. The songs are placed very well during the shows to highlight those certain moods in a set. When it is sentimental or when the suspense is building, the song choice is appropriate for the timing. These songs play an important part of the series.
This Is Us (Music from the Series)
- Death With Dignity – Sufjan Stevens
- You Can Call Me Al – Paul Simon
- Willin’ – Mandy Moore – Listen on YouTube here
- Can’t Find My Way Home – Blind Faith
- Uptight (Everything’s Alright) – Stevie Wonder
- The Calvary Cross – Richard Thompson & Linda Thompson
- Watch Me – Labi Siffre
- The Wind – Cat Stevens
- Come Talk To Me – Goldspot
- Blues Run The Game – Jackson C. Frank
- If Only – Maria Taylor (featuring Conor Oberst)
- Northern Sky – Nick Drake
- If I Ever Was A Child – Wilco
- Because Of You – Gene Clark
- Evergreen Cassette (Tape Mix) – Goldspot
- Without You – Badfinger
- The World’s Smiling Now – Jim James
- Photograph – Ringo Starr
- We Can Always Come Back To This – Brian Tyree Henry
- This Is Us Score Suite – Siddhartha Khosla
#ThisIsUsMusic #NBCThisIsUs @NBCThisIsUs
Preorder This Is Us (Music from the Series): https://UMe.lnk.to/ThisIsUs
This Is Us Music – Facebook Listening Party on release date Sept. 15 at 10am PT/1pm ET https://www.facebook.com/events/254683568386206/?action_history=null
Q: Why should consumers care what’s in their cleaning products?
A: Exposure to cleaning products may cause or exacerbate certain health conditions. Fumes from some cleaning products can induce asthma in otherwise healthy individuals and exacerbate asthma in people who already have the disease.
- The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) “has found that nearly 10% of all work-related asthma cases are caused by exposure to cleaning products.”[i] CDPH is concerned that the use of some cleaning products in schools may contribute to asthma in students and workers.[ii]
- About 8 percent of adults and children in California have asthma, with almost 200,000 new cases diagnosed each year.[iii] Asthma is much more prevalent in lower income communities.[iv]
- Children born to women who held cleaning jobs while pregnant have an elevated risk of birth defects, according to a 2010 study by the New York State Department of Health.[vi]
Q: Who is at most risk from these adverse effects? The general consumer, kids, or professionals like janitors?
A: Workers, children, and minorities are most at risk. Workers like janitors, maids, and housekeepers are most vulnerable to these products, being exposed for long hours every day.
- About 6 percent of janitors experience a job-related injury from chemical exposure to cleaning products every year.[vii]
- About half of the nation’s janitors, maids and housekeepers are Latino or African American.[viii]
- Children born to women who held cleaning jobs while pregnant have an elevated risk of birth defects, according to a 2010 study by the New York State Department of Health.[ix]
- The California Department of Public Health “has found that nearly 10% of all work-related asthma cases are caused by exposure to cleaning products.”[x]
- According to the U.S. EPA, cleaning products contribute to concentrations of many common pollutants that are 2 to 5 times higher inside homes than outside.[xi]
Q: Why should consumers care about fragrance?
A: The generic term “fragrance” when listed on a product label can refer to a mixture that may be composed of any of over 3,000 chemicals. According to the Califormia Department of PH, fragrances in cleaning products are actually a combination of many chemicals, some of which contain ingredients that have been associated with dizziness, cancer, endocrine disruption, and asthma.
The manufacturers of cleaning, and personal care products for that matter, are not required to list their fragrance ingredients on product labels. Without this information consumers do not know what ingredients, including potential allergens, are in their products.
Further, “unscented” does not necessarily mean a product is made without fragrance chemicals. This term can be misleading to consumers, particularly to those with an allergy related to fragrance. Natural fragrances can also cause sensitivities. The term “fragrance free” on the other hand denotes products that do not contain any fragrances at all.
Q: Why put ingredient information on a label? Will consumers really know what to do with it?
A: Consumers at the store can’t make informed purchasing decisions without accurate ingredient information on labels. A 2015 survey of 1,000 U.S. moms found that 73% of those surveyed, “often do research to understand the safety of ingredients to which their family is exposed.” Kids and workers with acute skin rashes and allergic reactions, or pregnant women counseled to avoid certain chemicals by their doctors, will be able to avoid cleaning products with ingredients they have reactions to. Union negotiations rely on ingredient information in order to negotiate for safer cleaning products in the workplace.
It comes down to consumer education and awareness. Think of food labels. While it was once a foreign concept to look at the ingredient labels of your food, it’s now commonplace and consumers are knowledgeable about certain ingredients they may choose to avoid.
Feel More Than You’ve Ever Felt Before
K-Y® True Feel is a premium silicone lubricant that is designed to last longer so that you can enjoy your intimate experiences even more. Its naturally smooth feeling provides lubrication to enhance the ease and comfort of sexual activity to help bring you and your partner closer. Learn more about K-Y True Feel on the K-Y website. Stay in touch with K-Y on Facebook and Twitter
Intensify Your Intimate Experience
K-Y® Intense® Pleasure Gel is designed for manual stimulation that can intensify sensations throughout intercourse. A few drops on her intimate areas during foreplay and the special formula can bring sensual waves of warming, cooling or tingling sensations that can increase the sensitivity of her intimate areas intensifying the sexual experience for both of you!
#KYPride #Sweeps #freesamples
Father’s Day is a day to recognize the father of your child(ren), but what about the other 364 days of the year? Once the kids go off to bed, take him away and re-connect with K-Y® Yours+Mine®.
K-Y® Yours+Mine® was designed with you and your partner in mind.
His Excites. Hers Delights. Together Feel Them Ignite®.
Create the ultimate experience with two lubricants to make magic, to make love. An invigorating warming sensation for him. A thrilling tingling sensation for her. Re-connect and celebrate each other!
Check your paper on Sunday, June 18th for exclusive K-Y coupons!
#CelebrateYourManEveryDay #Sweeps #freesamples
Make Cleaning Simple with Baking Soda!
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda is a natural and affordable way to clean and freshen all around your home. Baking Soda is pure, safe, and effective, which makes a great alternative to using harsh chemicals. Families use Baking Soda in hundreds of different ways. It cleans, deodorizers, helps bake perfect cookies, and more! Safe around kids and pets, no other product does more throughout your home…all for about $1.
ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda is natural, and scratchless surface cleaner, you can also clean and deodorize your fridge, microwave, lunch boxes, garbage cans, tile floors, drains, shower curtains, closets, pet bedding, stuffed animals, and much more!
#bakingsodadoesthat #ad #freesamples